Ten Commandments For Peace On Roads
The 10 commandments for the road are:
- Begin with a prayer.
- If you start late, arrive late.
- Alcohol is for the radiator, not the operator.
- If entry into the flow of traffic is facilitated by the courtesy of another
driver, wave in appreciation.
- If you have inadvertently endangered the safe passage of another vehicle,
wave as an apology.
- Make it easy for aggressive opportunity snatchers to get ahead of you- far ahead.
- Drive so that the sudden appearance of a police patrol car is a pleasant sight.
- Give plenty of space to cars marked with dents.
- Never accelerate, and decelerate if advisable, when another car wishes to enter
- End every trip with a prayer of thanksgiving.
- Christian Road Safety Association, U.K.